CloudCasa User’s Guide
CloudCasa by Catalogic is a data protection, recovery, and data mobility solution for Kubernetes, cloud databases, and cloud native applications. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, CloudCasa eliminates the complexity of managing traditional backup infrastructure, while providing the same level of application consistent data protection that more traditional backup solutions provide for server-based applications. Further, it provides disaster recovery, security, and workload migration features that traditional backup solutions don’t.
The CloudCasa user’s guide is logically divided into nine chapters. The Overview chapter provides introductory sections on the CloudCasa service and its major features and available service plans.
The Dashboard, Protection Tab, Security Tab, and Configuration Tab chapters contain sections detailing the pages or sets of pages available under those tabs in the CloudCasa web console. These sections are used to provide context-sensitive help from within CloudCasa.
The Quick Guides, Reference, Knowledge Base, and Release Notes chapters contain procedural documentation, technical reference documents, knowledge base articles, and all past release notes.
We recommend taking a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the layout of the documentation.
- Protection Tab
- Security Tab
- Configuration Tab
- Quick Guides
- Knowledge Base
- Script to verify CSI configuration
- Manually verifying CSI configuration
- Collecting CloudCasa Kubernetes agent log files
- Backup jobs for the Rook Ceph CSI volumes fail
- EKS restore failure due to invalid instance type
- Restore of Longhorn PVC Failed
- Migration of Azure Files to a different Storage Account
- Restore of an AKS cluster completes with “Partial” status
- Restore of GKE cluster deployed with Autopilot mode shows status as “Partial”
- Uninstalling CloudCasa CNAB extension from an AKS Cluster
- Job activity shows “0/0 backup resources” for velero v1.11 backups
- CloudCasa pods get evicted during restore
- Cluster unavailable in Rancher dashboard after cross-cluster restore
- Release Notes
- CloudCasa Login
- Product page
For additional information about CloudCasa, see the following resources:
Or, contact Catalogic Support for assistance.
Catalogic is a registered trademark of Catalogic Software Inc. CloudCasa is a trademark of Catalogic Software Inc. All other company and product names used herein may be the trademarks of their respective companies.